- We are looking for a confident, outward focused individual prepared to take a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future.
- This is a staff role on a local contract.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing your Key Accounts, ensuring their current and future needs are being taken into consideration in product development
- Implementing the business plan in Nigeria and developing client sales strategies
- Penetrating new clients & developing close professional relations with key decision makers and influencers in Nigeria
- Managing a local Account Managers team, by inspiring ambition on behalf of the accounts, as well as mentoring, coaching and training them on the job.
- Staying current on relevant technologies, fitting solutions to client needs and keeping abreast of competitors.
- Developing an efficient relationship with the company's Engineering Centre to ensure ability to deliver.
- Representing the company at key events and industry forums.