The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, active in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Energy and Building Technology, Industrial Technology, and Consumer Goods.
Have you completed your degree and are you looking for a varied position to launch your career? Or do you already have extensive professional experience and are you planning your next career move?
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Parts, Bytes and Services
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions of Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Represent the interest of Automotive Aftermarket divisions in defined area of work
- Support the business development and market share of Workshop Test Equipment in defined Countries
- Research for Market Information: key players by product range, market volume and market share product.
- Research for potential customers and / or local partners
- Promotion of AS and WTE ranges towards business partners/customers
- Collection of customer product requirement
- Collection of customer claims
- Support project development and implementation
- Support Sales team, Workshop Service Concepts, Technical Support Service and Marketing teams in achieving targets.
- Support in event organization and promotion (Bosch or partners)
- Consultancy to partners: ensuring sales competency at partner level, assist partner in overcoming Structural weaknesses.
- Systematic introduction of new products into the market
- Regular market and customer visit in the defined countries
- Support the definition of the AA customer distribution strategy for the assigned countries in alignment with the Regional Director.
Your competencies and qualifications:
- 4-5 Years working experience in International business development/marketing environment/Independent Automotive Aftermarket
- Educational background in Engineering, MBA in Business Administration
- Technical knowledge related to the automotive industry
- Excellent negotiation skills in decision making environment
- Understanding of distribution account plan/ district / national level
- Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering
- Good communication skills to different levels externally and internally
- Strategically thinking and planning
- Additional assets: clear priority setting, team player, ability to handle conflicts
- Ability to build long term relationship and networks
- Valid Driver’s license
- Willing to travel frequently
- PC literate with excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent skills in English and French languages, German is a plus.
- Preferable work experience of SAP.