As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for effectively selling our luxury aviation services and developing key customer relationships in order to maximise revenue.
You will identify and develop new and existing regional marketing relationships in order to generate profit, promote brand awareness and develop additional media opportunities.
Ensuring that business development initiatives are consistent with our client's overall strategy, you will create an indirect sales pipeline and forge partnerships. Your overall aim will be to expand market share, build revenue and increase margins.
Your other duties will include:
- Overseeing partnership deals
- Managing budgets
- Executing the marketing components of partnerships
- Renewing partnership agreements
- Significant experience of working within a large direct sales organisation
- A proven track record of managing a team
- A degree
- Exceptional communication, leadership and relationship-building skills and an ambitious and driven approach.
- Self-motivated and tenacious, you must also have sound judgement, superb negotiation skills and the ability to influence key decision makers.