Smart partners consulting – Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry seek a multi-valued individual to fill the vacant position of a Business Development Manager.
- Direct and coordinate activities of the company concerned with the, pricing, sales, and distribution of products.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Ensure needed services are efficiently and effectively provided while staying within budgetary limits.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Give recommendations on goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the re-modeling of current facilities.
Skills and Specifications
- Detail oriented, conscientious and systematic with a high level of accuracy to do the job.
- Energetic and profit driven
- Ability to work for the long hours to set deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with high level decision makers.
- Applicants must have a degree in Business Administration or any related course
- Must have 4-8 years’ experience in similar role
- Must have experience in the oil and gas industry product sales and marketing
- Applicants must reside around Lekki/Ajah axis