Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that targets are achieved
- Generating new business leads, achieving KPI's and the ability to deliver on good commercial results.
- Developing a good relationship with clients on all levels, maintaining a high standard when providing quotations and tenders.
- Market research
- Formulation of business development strategies
- Partnerships assessment and development
- To work under pressure and drive the business sector to the next level.
- Budgeting & financial reporting
- A successful track record with a minimum of 5 years within sales and business development either in the water treatment sector or similar
- Come from a strong technical/chemical/sales background
- Must have knowledge and experience of working within the water treatment/hygiene industry or similar.
- Have strong relationships with potential clients within this sector
- Be flexible and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to organise workload effectively.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.