- Reporting to the Division General Manager WCD and to the Director Sales & Marketing, this person will work with Business Unit Leaders and Client Account Managers to maximise WCD Sales opportunities, coordinating and enhancing Business Development activities within WCD; the BDM will drive the Innovation process within WCD by identifying new Value-added products and Services.
- Drive products and services through the Product and Service Evaluation Process to ensure good decision making and final handover to operations
- Lead the new Products and Services Sales and Marketing efforts
- Coordinate integrated Sales efforts across WCD
- Provide forecast of expected Sales periodically and for budgetary purposes
- Liaise with New Business Partners to ensure alignment of expectations and speed up time to market
- Ensure Company s QHSE systems are adhered to within the Company
- Meet with clients to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Lead and Support all efforts at improvement in Sales Performance of WCD
- Provide technical assistance and support to the Corporate Branding team with tenders.
- Act as a liaison to promote more effective communication between Operations and CAMS Work with CAMS and Operations to reduce DSO in WCD.
- Previous Business Development experience in oil and gas service industry; technical experience in one or more of AOSO
- WCD business lines a requirement
- A good first Degree in Engineering or other related disciplines
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Acute analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills;
- Good computer skills, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results, work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- Flexible, self-motivated, versatile & ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers;
- Ability to identify & suggest opportunities through the AOS Orwell Innovation process; Strong Customer Relationship Management.
- People Management & Leadership Skills.