As a Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with creating new business avenues for our pioneering cloud and hosted services.
Building business opportunities in line with our ambitious 2013/2014 growth plans, you will have direct input into the marketing strategy and go-to-market solutions. You will also be responsible for extending the IT managed services portion of the business beyond the current portfolio.
You will prospect for new customers, determine where their weaknesses lie and ascertain their budgetary parameters and decision making processes. You will be involved in customer negotiation processes, develop forecasts and create unique, customer-focused pitches for each new prospect.
Your other duties will include:
- Maintaining records of all account activity within the CRM
- Providing feedback on managed service offerings to senior management
- Participating in account-planning sessions
- At least four years' previous experience in a VAR (value-added reseller) environment
- At a minimum, two years' experience of selling IT managed and/or hosted services, cloud based applications or SaaS
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Good forecasting skills
- An IT or business related degree
Driven and focused, as a Business Development Manager, you must be articulate with excellent networking and presentation abilities. Tenacious and forward-thinking, you must be able to thrive within a fast-paced environment and possess a motivated and proactive approach.