Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure business opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Attend meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with staffs and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company for other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Attend business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of HND in Business Development or Marketing, or any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #430,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.