- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Selling of Enterprise Software and Consulting Services are mandatory requirements. DO NOT APPLY IF OTHERWISE
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable institution in a related field.(MBA and other certifications will be an added advantage).
- Not less than 7 years professional sales experience.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management and leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
The Role involves a monthly gross annual salary of between 4,800,000 - 6,000,000 Naira. The role is commission based subject to sales target
An official car. A medical scheme will be put in place to provide a local medical cover appropriate to your status for you, your spouse and a maximum of two (2) children (not above the ages of 21).