Working as a Business Development Manager within Shipping and Logistics is an excellent opportunity to build a career within a very broad area of sales and marketing that has an international element.
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Managers in developing and implementing various marketing activities inline with the company’s requirements.
- Help to devise and develop sales proposals and any marketing collateral the company may require.
- Works closely with other team members and also liaise with external agencies, such as design and marketing companies as well as directly with clients.
- Develop lead generation and help grow the company’s sales thereby improving turnover and profit inline with company targets.
- Expected to maintain client relationships and to follow up any enquiries as well as collect customer feedback and testimonials.
- Expected to generate reports and present analysis of marketing statistics as part of monitoring marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Key skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance/Management, Marketing or related Field
- 5+ years of experience in a related discipline
Excellent command of English, grammar and copywriting techniques would be a requirement.
- Understand marketing principles and be able to demonstrate how to apply these to the business in a creative and effective manner.
- Able to work with the latest technologies and understand the different types of marketing strategies and how these can be applied.
- You will be part of a team and so being able to work collaboratively as well as independently is essential
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and be able to present to both colleagues and clients
- Required to work to tight deadlines and so you must be able to work under pressure and remain clam.
- Must be computer proficient and be able to use Microsoft Office Application Suite.