Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Business Development Manager at Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited
Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its Client, a new Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) supplier in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Developing and executing a business strategy for the Company;
* Creating business opportunities and developing plans to actualise the business;
* Setting goals for attracting new Clients and guiding the Operations team;
* Engaging in Market Research for bulk domestic LPG supply and industrial Propane gas supply to users in Lagos, Edo, Delta, Ogun, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Abia states, and other States of Nigeria;
* Initiating and developing business relationships with new Clients for the growth of the Company;
* Designing and maintaining a Customer Database;
* Contact maintenance and follow-up on evaluated and qualified Clients;
* Working closely with Industrial and domestic Clients to understand their business needs and to proffer solutions;
* Making presentations to new Clients explaining the Company's energy solutions;
* Providing effective and efficient customer service.
* Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division Degree in Business Administration; Science or Social Sciences, an MBA will be of added advantage;
* 3 years' experience in a Business Development or a Marketing role;
* Excellent Communication skills, ability to explain complex information clearly and simply;
* Knowledge of commercial and contractual processes;
* Good interpersonal and people skills;
* Be Computer literate with some proficiency in the use of the Microsoft suite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to email@example.com