· To prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
· To plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
· To develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
· To help grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
· To work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
· He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company.
· To meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· To set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
· To work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· To participate in pricing the solution/service.
· To handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
· To attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
· To Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
· To Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· To use the knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· To forecast sales targets and ensure the team meets them.
· To work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
· To present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
· To understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Designs and coordinates/aligns strategy, guidelines and business plans, in support of top management and executive team.
- Acts a trusted advisor for top management, in all strategic aspects, in order to identify and follow up on future business opportunities.
- Ensures continuous analyses and design of strategic positioning of the business overall, and advices on long term development of the product, service or solutions portfolio.
- Ensures development of business plans and ensures effective controlling of the target setting processes, BTAs, and quarterly reviews.
- Steers and coordinates preparation and implementation of strategic planning, investment strategies, regional and national market research (incl. execution of strategic benchmarking), etc.
- Initiates strategic external growth initiatives and steers or coordinates respective alliances/ partnerships in defined businesses, markets or regions.
- Initiates and manages Strategy consulting projects, and the development and implementation of strategic business management and analysis tools.
- Monitors and reviews cooperation with external service providers, and monitors progress, budget adherence and results generated.
- Manages the organization, coordination and implementation of assigned business initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Performs strategic analysis and planning on a broad range of topics (i.e. market analysis, competitor assessment, growth opportunity identification, sales channels, target customers, etc.).
- Provides information support for new strategy development on assigned projectsEvaluates and presents overview of customers, stakeholders and partners and proposes appropriate CRM engagement plans.
· The positions requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
· Minimum of 2-3 years of sales or marketing experience, an MBA is an added advantage
· Good Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, and public speaking skills.
· A proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
· A proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
· Experience in contract development and management.
· Excellent planning, organizing and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently whilst being a good team player.
Ability to Identify Customer Needs and Challenges
Expert knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills.
Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity