An organization which has property development and facility management as its main focus is looking for experienced individuals to join its team of professionals for the above role.
- Creating, analyzing and planning marketing and business development initiatives
- Monitoring strategic market trends and reporting completion
- Ability to prepare reports for management decision
- Building an effective and efficient organization to sustain profitable growth
- Preparing and managing marketing budget and ensuring that this is kept within approved company budget
- Monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
Regularly reviewing and assessing sales performing and ensuring achievement of sales target
The ideal candidate should have a broad and wide ranging knowledge of marketing capital goods and services.
Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public relations or other related fields.
Experience: Over 7-12 years’ experience
Demonstration of strong marketing /advertising skills
Proven track record of developing and executing business strategies successfully
Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasive skills
Professional certification will be an added advantage