- Must be proficient in the public and private tendering processes, including successful preparation and submission of Expressions of interest (EOI), Technical and Financial Bids
- Develop an annual Marketing & Sales Delivery Plan and support implementation efforts with other service delivery/operations staff
- Plan, coordinate and assist in leading Customer-driven Supply Chain improvement efforts with the aim of achieving cost saving and operational efficiencies throughout their supply chain.
- Analyze impact of industry changes (such as fees, dues and charges) and participate in Customer negotiations for fee adjustments.
- Act as liaison support and manage the demand forecasting process between the customer and the Business Strategy unit.
- Develop strong relationships with customer supply chains personnel and act as the focal point of contact to the customer on all critical Marketing/sales communication
- Assist to develop work flow and business processes, communication tools and efficiency systems from order processing with both internal and external customers
- Conduct research & Market intelligence gathering