- To focus primarily on the management and development of the HIV program in Nigeria (70% time share); and other business areas (30%) according to business strategies.
- To manage relationships with all stakeholders in HIV Program in Nigeria and to manage market requirements thereof (forecasting)
- To co-ordinate implementation of turn-key laboratories including procurement site-inspections, training, certification, and final handover).
- To serve as an interface with local governments, funders. and international organisations with regards to EID/VL and pMTCT. To build relationships with such organisations.
- Identifies and proposes potential opportunities through local business and market intelligence.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Visit existing HIV program affiliated labs to identify opportunities.
- Develop and implement a business & marketing plan for EID and VL in Nigeria in line with business area strategies.
- To achieve EID and VL sales targets in Nigeria. Ensure the ongoing reviewing and analysis of all accounts.
- Ensure that corrective actions are timeously put in place in order to counter any possible negative or destructive impacts on our sales performance and Roche itself.
- Medical/Science background with postgraduate degree
- 4-6 years experience in the healthcare industry
- Project management/coordination experience would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales
- Advanced literacy in MS office
Who you are
- You're someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job the is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.