- The Business Development Manager manages business development activities for the company driving sales activities and the acquisition of new business.
Duties of the Business Development Manager include:
- Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend
- Drive peak performance and sales success across the organization
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets