- The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be an integral part of the organizations dynamic culture, ensuring that it is rapidly growing and constantly evolving.
- The responsibilities include targeting, engaging and acquiring the most highly valued segment of the business.
- Key functions includes:
- Client management tracking, reporting and coordination.
- The BDM will work independently and across teams to strategically sell, provide customers with the critical products, services and solutions they need to design, build, run and maintain their wireless systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ability to target and create new customers by identifying key decision makers, demonstrating a strategic selling approach.
- Maintaining a high level of activity working with operations to ensure company is meeting sales metrics and selling what we can perform.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop a consultative relationship with clients.
- Analyze the business and lead the development of strategic telecommunication solutions for clients.
- Research and develop strategic and innovative ideas for new products and means of introducing the product to existing clients and new clients.