Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of OND in any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #180,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact 08026754865 and you will be invited.