- The Business Development manager will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- The manager will also implement the company’s Social Media marketing and handling all aspects of planned events / communication campaigns. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales, designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual similar businesses including competitors and their accomplishments and failures.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners across the country including buyers ; discovering and exploring all opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing competitor strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and making recommendations to management.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new products and lines with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; constantly re-assessing business' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Protects organization's value by keeping key information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.