- To support the development and success of the marketing function of the attached division in relation to organizational overall objectives.
- Be responsible for expanding the company's clientele by developing business and sourcing for contracts
- Analyzing and preparing pre-qualification packages and technical bid proposals
- Accountable for client relationship management and keeping up-to-date database/information on bids and pre-qualification packages submitted to client
- Administrative follow up of all business development initiatives a of the business
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies brand improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Bachelor degree in any relevant field
- 5-7 years experience in a similar position, especially significant experience in Hospitality Industry
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning & Organisational skills
- Good Negotiation & Persuasion skills