DQC/DS/BD/0715- Business Development Officer
Our client, a driving school located in Magodo Lagos requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the business development officer position. Candidate must possess at least 2 years experience in business development.
· The candidate will improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
· He/she defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
· Candidate will work with the overall Manager to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
· Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
Good communication skills; both written and oral, Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. Good interpersonal skills. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well-presented and business-like. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
· 1-3 years of experience is required.
· Minimum of BSc./HND in relevant discipline
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of the mail.