This role entails marketing of products and increasing customer base. It involves being accountable and responsible for customer satisfaction, payment, invoicing, monitoring and reconciliation of customer accounts. It also involves building strong relationships with related stakeholders in the course of duty both internal and external.
- Achievement of agreed sales volumes targets (Based on the budget)
- Provide daily market intelligence on competitors and other suppliers concerning products pricing at various supply points/depots
- Identify & develop a list of potential Businesses/Customers/Clients with a timeline of conversion to actual customers.
- Constantly update past & new customer details and contact list as and when applicable
- Maintain present customers, with periodic communications to keep them updated with product availability and pricing
- Design & maintain a customer database with approved credit limits & also ensure all customers are covered with proper contracts/ offer letters before embarking on sales
- Liaise constantly both with the Operations/Trade/Finance department during product sales to ensure proper processing of required documents: Offers, Invoices, receipts for accurate reconciliations, letter of affirmation & distribution manifest.
- Maintaining proper & orderly documentation/filing for all customers.
- Provide daily market intelligence on competitors and other supplies concerning product pricing (particularly Open Market Price) and volumes at various points/depots and monitor competitor brand and sale initiatives.