DQCBDO/002- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Our clients, within the Marine Industry with operation in Lagos, Warri and PortHarcourt seek to engage the services of a Business Development Executive with the following:
- Create business leads to increase clientele base
- Maintain existing customers, trouble-shoot and identify customers needs
- Carry out market research for improved business
- Design, produce market and sales funnel reports
- Gather, interpret data and predict trends.
- Attend Industry trade shows and exhibitions
Preferred Residential Location -
Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Marina and its environs
- Basic principles of business development and marketing
- Resource management process and principle
- Knowledge of business mapping and planning.
- Good knowledge of Marine and marine related activities and trend
- Knowledge of client acquisition, retention and management
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Excellent presentation skill
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- A charming personality with a presence that commands respect
- Good grooming and dress sense
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to learn and apply to real life situations
- A self starter, persistent, proactive and an initiator,
- Willing to learn and trainable
- Display good team spirit and result oriented attitude
- A degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Exposed to Marine functions and Industry
- Age : 26-30 years
Method of application: apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Please quote the job code as email subject. Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Don Quester Consulting Recruitment Services.