Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
our client is recruiting to fill the position of
Job Title: Business Development/PR Officer
- Developing and pursing opportunities for the purpose organization and our client
- Maximize contact with key personnel, key contacts etc., at various level and client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new working relationship and generation of new inquiries for our business
- Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business and ensure adequate delivering and achieves result in all businesses.
- To ensure strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure good communication of customer needs and expectations between the organization and its client.
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which will result in business increment. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project/training solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities for the organization.
- Liaison with Estimation and Corporate Manager on submission of bid documents.
- Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
- Provide inputs to management based on client information to enable the organization to develop capability building in areas that will give us strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma in any field
- Experience in Business Development strategy services.
- Exceptional customer awareness, skills in the business development.
- Fully conversant in modern computer aided planning technologies and Operations Management processes.
- Techno commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in bids skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .