The Business Strategist identify and validate high potential business opportunities for stakeholders and develop customized business strategies that are aligned with corporate strategic objectives. These tasks include definition of the scope of businesses, development of differentiated value propositions and core go-to-market strategies as well as preparation of revenue models and financial analyses.
Business strategists help a company's senior leadership improve internal processes in operating activities. They also review external factors, such as economic trends and demand levels, to determine potential sales of products or services.
A business strategist develops data, prepares planning documents, researches assigned problems, and recommends appropriate solutions to senior management. He/She also gathers information on competitors' products and services, collects and reviews demographic data on potential customers and measures the effectiveness of marketing strategies in the short and long term.
Expert Planning & Business Strategy:
- Shared responsibility for areas such as sales management, distribution channel management, marketing communications (including advertising and promotions), pricing, market research, product development and customer service, facilitating growth, sales and marketing strategy, revenue generation, cost reduction, or risk mitigation.
- Identify marketing opportunities and develop success strategies to leverage them.
- Use critical thinking to make decisions and solve problems.
- Apply modern theories of leadership, management and negotiation to real-world challenges.
The Business Development Strategist should be a holder of a good bachelor's degrees in Business Management or related fields with a minimum of a Second Class Upper and MBA from a reputable Institution or substantial cognitive practical work experience.
• Proven expertise in the planning, execution and leadership of new business
•Excellent leadership skills and presentational ability; enthusiastic, inspiring and driven
•Strong knowledge of our core (REAL ESTATE)
• Creative instinct and ability to think laterally about new business planning;
focus on our USP and differential in the market
• Strong understanding of existing and emergent social technologies
•Creative thinker focused on best solutions at all times
•Collaborative and adaptive to working with all departments/units/disciplines within the group
•Ability to identify, inspire and inform the rest of the group in terms of strategies and opportunities for growth and innovation
•Ability to help develop our range of services/products in line with business vision
•Very numeric and accountancy literate