To prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
To generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
- To monitor the market and develop clear strategies for successful completion.
- To develop/implement effective customer and client based sales plans.
- To develop/implement effective product specific sales plans.
- Manage clients and understand objectives.
- Decision making Authority/Level of Supervision Required:
- Goals and objectives are agreed with BD Manager and these are executed without supervision
- Commercial awareness and a bias for identifying and pursuing business opportunities.
- Management skills in: project planning, budgeting, preparation of business cases, performance reporting, setting objectives and direction.
- Formal education – recommended to have a degree/diploma in Marketing/Sales
- 2-5 years Business Development Managerial experience within a consulting industry.
Send CV to- email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org