Each of our business segments has a Business Finance Manager to drive the annual business planning and budgeting process ensuring that budgets and targets are realistic, stretched and reflect actual business potentials. Within your segment you will be the first point of contact for all financial reporting and planning and have responsibility for monitoring on-going performance, tracking achievements and highlighting variances you will advise your division on preventive measures, corrective actions and reinforcements as required.
You will have/be:
- Commercially aware with strong analytical skills and be pro-active in driving business performance
- A university degree with a specialization in finance or accountancy.
- A professional financial qualification such as CFA, CA, CPA, or MBA.
- A minimum of 7 years’ management accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Recent line management experience.
- Excellent relationship building, communication and presentation skills.
- Retail and/or FMCG experience (desirable).
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and ERP systems like Oracle and SAP.