Business day Media Limited is looking for qualified candidates to fill the above mentioned position in its ultramodern newsroom in the Lagos office.
- Ideal candidates would be persons who are self-starters, are good at developing sources, and have the ability to produce Page 1 stories on deadline and in-depth feature stories.
- Candidates should also be able to gather information about the economy and financial markets through research, interviews and experience.
Candidates should also possess the ability to develop ideas or materials for columns by analyzing and interpreting news and current experiences
- A good bachelor's degree.
- A Masters or PhD in Economics will be of considerable advantage.
- Business reporting experience is desired but we will consider analysts who can write about governmental budgets and finances, business and economy.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualification and skill