To validate data between SAP, Fastrack and other planning information with BIW. This will include assisting in testing new information coming to Business Warehouse for the automotive business.
- Maintain testing templates for continual use. Record data checking via these templates and check on a daily bases the validity of data being provided by Business Intelligence.
- Provide support to team and develop ways of including new reports into the reconciliation module
- Recording of customer usage for use with development reviews with the business
- Chase up outstanding/overdue actions to help maintain the pace with resolution of queries.
- Develop communication plan to ensure that any changes / enhancements to existing information are passed on to the relevant parties and keep all stakeholders informed of time plan and progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain records of accuracy and discrepancies including call logs to resolve
- Manage relationships within the team effectively
- Assist in implementation of continual improvement initiatives
- Effective leadership and direction on a timely basis along with continuous review of information.
- Key Stakeholders are identified and included in communication plan
- To support the Business Information Team in reconciliation, creation of service requests and communication of information outages
- To provide communication between progress, issues and actions required on a weekly basis and in report format for weekly review with BIM.
- To provide information on matters pertaining to usage, communication and training in order to maintain standards.
- The job holder plays a key role in the building of information tools to manage the BI functions that affect the business, standards of data and delivery of additional business requirement.
Diploma/Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Understanding of reviewing systems and processes
- Experience with data checking
- Background in Analysis of data
- Ability to create and maintain information templates
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to make comparisons and monitor effects
- Professional knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of various Dealer management systems advantageous
- SAP R/3 & SAP IS Auto an advantage
Behavioural Competencies: To maintain confidentiality; be analytical, honest and responsible; possess cultural awareness and sensitivity; be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics