Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A business intelligence analyst takes raw data and translates it into meaningful and useful information to be used for a wide variety of business purposes. The analyse your utilizes a host of technologies, processes, methodologies and architectures to accomplish defined goals for a business.
• Collects information and uses it to identify and help develop new opportunities for a company.
• Uses information to help develop and implement an effective strategy with the goal of providing a company with a competitive market advantage and long-term stability.
• Studies historic and current market trends to predict future trends.
• Evaluates and selects software and management systems
to support databases.
• Maintains client databases.
• Reviews and reports on data compiled from client databases.
• Helps the company maximize and effectively use its stored
• Must possess HND in Information Technology, Computer Science, Analytics, Mathematics or an Accounting or
Possession of Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an additional advantage.