· Develop channel sales strategy document from the marketing strategy
· Develop and execute channel go-to-market plan from channel strategy document
· Deploy incentives at the optimal points in the channel.
· Ensures partner compliance with policy agreements.
· Develop channel sales plans and strategies for building/maintaining a robust channel sales pipeline and moving key opportunities through the sales cycle.
· Identify and on-board new channel partners.
· Ensure that channel partners have adequate support and ongoing training/education to effectively sell the company’s brand and product line
· Work closely with marketing to develop and execute lead generation programs for channel partners in assigned region.
· Assist the channel and company strategy evolve by introducing creative ideas about programmes, sales methods and incentives that extend to partners and drive growth.
· Monitor customer, market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to marketing.
· Create and manage the company’s CRM system and keep data current.
· Graduate degree
· Channel management experience in the cosmetic or FMCG industry.
· 3+ years channel or direct sales and 5+ years overall cosmetic industry experience.
· Strong understanding of the channel ecosystem and its revenue models.
· Strong experience with multi level marketing.
· Analytics experience in measurable track record of success selling through sales channels.