Jade are looking for a Business Manager EMEA to secure profitable revenue from new customers within Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
To achieve this, the BM will prospect for business among organisations in the port sector and markets that fit the profile of potential customers identified. Having qualified that an opportunity exists, the BM will then manage the sales engagement process that will result in the successful sale of Master Terminal products and services. Position will involve travel, but is based in Dubai.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package including a number of first-rate benefits.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- 3 years + relevant sales experience;
- experience using sales tools and techniques ie Salesforce;
- interest in technology and an understanding of software systems;
- experience in the Ports/logistics Industry would be highly beneficial;
- relevant tertiary qualification;
- a strong focus on providing brilliant customer service;
- ability to build strong relationships, and provide excellent support;
- excellent communication (spoken and written) and negotiation skills;
- the ability to effectively present and demonstrate the product to a diverse audience;
- the ability to be resilient and persevere in challenging situations;
- strong organisation skills;
- independence, initiative and the ability to self-manage, yet still be able to work well within a virtual team, and
- a high level of business and commercial acumen