To plan, direct and coordinate the activities of the School in achieving set goals.
- Business planning and budgeting
- Continuously identify gaps in the real estate training needs market that can be filled. Innovate, design and market new courses/programmes to fill such gaps profitably.
- Initiates and supervises business development activities towards achieving budget
- Develops appropriate strategies for business growth and expansion
- Develop, design and implement effective and winning marketing and sales strategies in meeting sales forecast
- Ensures the design and production of all marketing communication materials.
- Has responsibility for the school’s overall business development, operations, management and administration
- Liaises with other higher educational institutions for partnership/affiliations
- Supervises and ensures the functioning of the Alumna Association of The School
- Supervise the preparation of end of programme reports after the completion of every programme.
- Ensure quarterly State of Affairs report (Management Account, Feedback & General Report) get to the Board on or before the 3rd week of the new quarter.
- Executes plans and policies formulated by the academic board and Board of Directors of the School
- Appraises subordinates promptly and objectively
- Takes responsibility for the training, coaching and mentoring of subordinates
- Carries out other responsibilities as assigned by the superior officer(s) and Board of Director.
Qualifications & Experience
- A good university degree in a relevant discipline, preferably with education marketing background
- Prior experience in a business development role within a professional training and consultancy firm will be an added advantage
- Relevant marketing professional qualification and post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage
Mode of Application
- Submit a cover letter detailing how your qualification and experience ties into the position (Max. 500 words)
Send your Resume and your cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org