The ideal candidate must have extensive Business Development experience and networks in the South-South and South East Region of the Country. The candidate will be responsible for revenue generation within the South- South and South East regions of Nigeria and will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
He/she will identify and develop the appropriate Marketing channel to deliver Resource Intermediaries Limited’s Services. The person will be in charge of identifying, qualifying and closing new opportunities to meet and exceed RIL corporate objective. The role will also include managing established and existing relationships to ensure maximize incremental revenues from existing customers.Task
- Will identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, exploring and expanding income generation opportunities for RIL with regards to all RIL Services.
- Develop & nurture a network in the South South and South East Region, which will be of potential financial value to RIL.
- Work jointly with the Head office Marketing/Operation teams to leverage existing channel partners and helping develop new partnerships.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to meet them in the most efficient and effective way.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Broad knowledge in developing and closing new accounts
- Extensive experience in marketing HR Outsourcing Product and Services
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in the HR Outsourcing Marketing industry, with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Excellent network of contacts within the South South and South East Region
- Sound understanding of the overall market and current as well as upcoming trends.
- Proven technical skills, commercial knowledge and experience.
- Ability to quickly learn how to articulate the company's products, solutions and strategy.
- Minimum HND/Bsc from a reputable higher institution
- Must Reside in Port Harcourt or its environs
- Excellent Good Communication in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, excellent writing skills.
- Good computer skills
- Must be able to drive and possession of own car is an added advantage
- Autonomous, committed and responsible
- Ability to make clear and comprehensive decisions to achieve goals.
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Team worker
- Self-assertion and strong persuasive ability.