A restaurant and hospitality (a "fast casual" cafe, bar and grill) company in the heart of Lagos, currently seeks dynamic, adventurous, professional and highly creative individual to fill the position a of Business Manager
This is a supervisory role responsible for meeting all restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals . And ensure efficient restaurant operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. The Business Manager will also supervise and coordinate the other managers in their roles.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational management: organizing stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by the managements, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls, etc.
- People management: recruiting new staff, training and developing existing staff, motivating and encouraging staff to achieve targets, coordinating staff scheduling and rosters.
- Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations.
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained.
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand
- Implementing, and instilling in their teams, company policies, procedures, ethics, etc.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Preparing reports and other performance analysis documentation.
- Reporting to and attending regular meetings with the Management.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions.