As the Business Analyst for IKEA you will be tasked with navigating the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long term profitability by:
- being driven by the IKEA business idea, culture and values, with a focus on sustainable profitability
- being a pro-active trustworthy partner taking a multidimensional view in becoming the leader in life at home
- identifying and evaluating business opportunities to enable the Al Futtaim IKEA organisation to make optimum decisions
- initiating and supporting the development of new ways of working, with focus on simplicity
- providing relevant and user friendly business information standardised for all Al Futtaim IKEA stores
Use the IKEA knowledge and the local market to work together with the Store Management team members in an inspiring, supportive and challenging way, so as to steer the Store towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long term profitability, in line with the IKEA objectives and values.
- Commerce Graduate with experience in Audit and Software, or
- A University Degree in Business Administration
- Fire Marshall training certified
- First Aid trained
- Advanced know-how of MS Office & Excel
- Interpersonal Skills, Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Confident, Leadership Skills and Strategic Thinking.
- General retailing experience
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years retail management experience, finance & accounting experience preferred.
- Must have strong analytical and tactical planning abilities
- Must have a highly developed understanding of retail operations
- Must have an interest in home furnishings
- Must have advanced computer skills