- Responsible for indentifying key service improvement findings and recommendations which will help the organisation to maximise its operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
- Unearth the root cause(s) of client’s pain points,validate the business opportunity or problem as an opportunity for service improvement, innovation or a technology transformation solution.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources analyse and discover gaps for service improvement.
- Carry out service research/analysis and formulate business solutions for service improvement and innovations.
- Translate business operational gaps into infrastructure service developments and improvements.
- Strong Knowledge on enterprise solution architecture/service flows, product management and performance management within the IT/Telecommunication sector combined with strong data analysis and the ability to analyse complex performance information.
- Demonstrates attention to details and ability to analyse and spot opportunity for improvement and innovation.
- Co-ordinate with business partners and support the enterprise architect and subject matter expert teams on solution design for required technology changes.
- Identify opportunities and leverage enterprise wide IT capabilities to support business partners for growth, productivity and stakeholder relations.
- Consistently identify needs customer may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Forms strong and lasting relationships with buisness units and colleagues, stakeholder management should be second nature to you.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
- Analytical, logical and a clear thinker.
- Your ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions is essential