The Business Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for developing and using financial early warning forecast systems for the country. This highly analytical and technically-adept individual provides financial and budgetary forecasts for the country to global officers for use in short and long-term company financial and budgetary planning, ensuring reporting system interoperability and data integrity.
- Design and maintain early warning systems for financial tracking, ensuring accurate advance warning for all financial results
- Proactively carry out value-added analyses on financial data, supporting and testing information provided by global and regional financial officers
- Collaborate with financial control personnel to ensure consistent financial data reporting processes and results
- Assist with the development of detailed budget and financial forecasts for use in global and regional, as well as country, Business Franchise, and Business Unit planning
- Proactively interface with financial officers in other country organisations to obtain financial best practices and in-market data results, benchmarking country results and methods against ones from other markets
- Drive continuous learning within the country by performing post-implementation financial analyses on past initiatives and sharing results across the organization
- Ensure consistency and interoperability between different financial reporting systems
- Key interfaces include: Finance leader; Country Head; FRA/financial control personnel; BF and BU leaders; Region Finance group.