- Relevant university degrees are required for all positions.
- For the technical positions, a degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Is preferred
- For the non-technical positions a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Analyse commercial performance across all voice interconnect routing plans to ensure minimum margin compliance and route quality
- Collaborate with carriers to ascertain the best workable routes at best cost
- Assist in developing new pricing scenarios, assessing impact on Gateway sales, gross profit and net margin percentage targets
- Cost management, rate negotiations, monitoring and adjustment as necessary based on regulatory and market trends
- Generation of sales lead, pre-approval of rate issuance, advisory on rates enquiries and sales cycle management
- Report generation and analysis of data based on business transactions and figures (internal & external, local, & global, etc)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in voice interconnect services preferably in the GSM mobile environment