- To support the Head of RC and Segment Heads in all aspects of driving and achieving the business strategy of RC, Nigeria
- Provide relevant MIS to enable the achievement of business aspirations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Strategy / Planning:
- Development and management of RC Nigeria strategic plans high level business plan including vision, strategic priorities and core/non-core business analysis.
- Create an impact by managing selected strategic projects and initiatives on the Head of RC's behalf.
- The articulation and communication of RC strategy across the business to ensure the strategy is well understood.
- Take an active role in identifying issues, structuring work plans, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting research & analyses, synthesising conclusions, making presentations, and helping implement change.
- Business Management.
- Work with Head of RC and Segment Heads to effectively manage CC, Nigeria business performance.
- Keep and maintain adequate records of all business performance management data.
- Assist with the management of the RC Nigeria RORWA, tail management and other performance management targets including revenue and costs.
- Prepare performance management reviews/presentations as and when required.
- Assist with planning and performance of key people management processes.
- Ensuring appropriate tracking / follow up mechanism in place to track progress against strategic priorities.
- Sales Management.
- Serve as the Loan Product Manager.
- Continue to develop RC Nigeria sales pipeline reporting and provide regular analysis of pipeline.
- Constantly review Key Client List to ensure effective coverage.