To assist the Regional Head Transaction Banking, MENA in implementing the business plans for Cash, Custody, Trade, Supply Chain (Domestic & Cross Border) and other Transaction Banking products across the region (UAE, Pakistan, Qatar, Bahrain. Oman, Jordan, Iran, Iraq and Lebanon).
Day-to-day business management for the TB business, including monitoring and tracking of business performance, budgets, risk and audit related matters and establishing and maintaining appropriate processes/mechanisms for efficient tracking and monitoring. Also responsible for planning, co-ordination and project management of specific business projects and initiatives for the Regional Head Transaction Banking, MENA (as required).
Business Management & Planning:
- Project Management
- Utilization Monitoring / MIS:
- Service Quality
Competitor / Capability Analysis:
- Customer Feedback / Awards
- Customer Events
- Sales Support
- Problem Solving
- Postgraduate / MBA or equivalent qualification preferred
- Previous experience within Wholesale Banking with exposure to Transaction Banking Sales and Wholesale Banking Operations preferred.
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:-
- In depth knowledge of Cash, Trade, FX and Lending products preferred.
- Excellent understanding of strategic issues (CR, WB and Group)
- Strong leadership, motivational and influencing skills.
- Experience in customer and secondary research.
- Experience in project management.
- Good analytical skills and a structured thought process.
- English language skills essential, Arabic language skills preferred.