Ensure complete and comprehensive management of the business process change across the PSS business areas. Bench mark business processes with industry best practices, design and development of new processes through business process mapping and end to end business process testing and acceptance.
Optimize the business processes around PSS to ensure the maximum adoption of new PSS system and realizing operational efficiencies and effectiveness of change through process alignment with new PSS. Where possible, implement a change in process as against the need for bespoke functional development to support current business process.
- Evaluate supplier's best practices, industry bench mark processes and supporting tools. Together with Manager Business Solutions, identify the business process changes required for new PSS adoption as against tailored gap developments and create opportunity for process improvements as part of the new PSS project
- Liaise with the process design team to develop and maintain business processes across the PSS business areas. Ensure the effectiveness of new process designs through suitable process modelling, analysis and simulation tools
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Commercial/Sales.Revenue Optimisation 8+ Years
- Broad knowledge of process improvement methodologies and hands-on experience with process modelling, analysis and simulation tools.
- Thoroughly conversant with airline and airport passenger processes, last 3 years at management level in BPR and BPM in a large travel/transportation organisation.
- Knowledge of third party PSS systems such as Amadeus altea and Sabre Sonic PSS would be an added benefit.