Represent and deliver high quality service to VIP Customers by efficiently processing their requests and identify areas that needs to be developed in order to maintain a highly customer oriented organization. Collect, review and analyze feedback from customers to maintain profitability and customer satisfaction. Resolve customer issues and offer appropriate compensation through agreed timeframe and Service Level Agreements.
- Resolve VIP Guest issues within agreed Service Level Agreement’s, with the aim of retaining business in a cost effective manner
- Review current working procedures and recommend any changes to Manager Business Relations
- Conduct external visits to VIP Customers in order to understand their needs and review their satisfaction on the process and their reservations
- When appropriate, carry out investigations by e-mail, telephone or personally with Department Heads into Guests feedback. Assess the information obtained from such investigations and generate an accurate response.
- Analyze collective feedback on regular basis and recommend to Manager Business Relations ways and means of overcoming service shortfalls, in order to promote a qualitative growth within the department.
- Monitor and investigate operational discrepancies by carefully studying the operation reports relating to denied boarding Guests, downgrading of Guests, flight disruptions, Flight Handling Reports.
- Whenever possible provide the front line staff with feedback of department performance, and if needed coach front line staff on service and performance related issues.
- Liaise with internal Etihad Departments as well as Service Providers to ensure optimum service is provided to our Etihad Guest members in their dealing with the programme personnel.
- Respond to internal queries from Senior Managament including CEO and Cheifs on customers and cases when required.
Qualifications and Education:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Hospitality degree is an advantage
Post holder must have at least 5 years in sales/customer service environment, with preference to airline industry experience
Training & Knowledge:
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills