- Contact current and potential customers, visit companies to evaluate needs, and promote sale of services, new and existing company services.
- Sale of the organization's tools & services to the both existing and potential customers using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the tools/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels customers
- Meets and or exceed assigned company sales targets.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies, sales programs, promotions, efforts and events including goal setting.
- Develop service awareness in the marketplace to ensure sustained profit growth of sales in the company.
- Prepare written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecasts, lost accounts etc.