The candidate is expected to function as a prime interface between Real Estate & Engineering Business segment representative of the group and the Enterprise IT. His primary job will be providing optimal business solutions, which meets the client business requirements, adding value through adoption of best practice, business process improvement and elimination of redundant activities within business process.
The role also warrants leadership and organizational skills to manage the client, ability to translate their requirements, guide internal/external teams to derive the solution, drive the implementation and facilitate successful delivery. And also take lead in innovations (products & services) for Real estate & Engineering LOB’s.
Research and make recommendations on software products and services for Real Estate and Engineering LOB’s
Support and Maintenance of the Business systems
- Design and documenting the Real Estate & Engineering Business requirements.
- Align the business strategy with the IT strategy
- Collaborate with the business in identifying functional requirements for process groups, and create corresponding requirement documents
- Facilitate estimation of solution charge-out rates to Customers and negotiation with Vendors to help derive the charge-out rates.
Design and Evolution of the business process.
- Process design and gap analysis
- Able to evaluate the system strategies and requirements related to new technologies; recommending and implementing them
- Review and evaluate, from a techno-commercial perspective, all systems enhancement requests and proposals from the business.
- Create a cost effective Real Estate System Landscape
Customer and Vendor Management
- Help the client to understand IT service offerings and expected levels of performance
- Facilitate best practice in the IT vendor / product selection process
- Act as intermediary between business and EIT during specification development to ensure clarity of requirements
- Function as the primary point of contact for the assigned business area of business to communicate progress of the various projects and raise and resolve any issues and problems between the client and EIT
- Develop strong pro-active relationships with all business partners.
Continuous Improvement & Innovations
- Research new applications, solutions and related technologies for Real Estate & Engineering LOB’s
- Stay on top of/ahead of emerging trends in other industries – through research, social listening etc.; actively develop faster, better ways of identifying new opportunities
- Meet with suppliers and attend trade shows to unearth new trends/technologies Monitor
- Conduct regular reviews and contribute to the optimum utilization of SAP and other systems implemented
- Participate in post-implementation review of improvement projects
- Work with other functional teams within IT and the Business to identify opportunities for process improvement and assist in the implementation of those agreed
- Establish measurement metrics; KPI's and SLA's
- Identify and recommend new technologies to management, as well as detail potential applications and implications for the business.
Communication channels and Team Management
- Ensure project managers deliver proper functionality and validate the projected cost/benefits for the client
- Manage all levels of client interfaces from top management down to operating levels
- Function as a neutral broker between the Client and EIT in order to provide objective and honest advice
- Manage/supervise Business Analyst in your team; appraise performance, identify training needs, motivate to learn and apply multiple skills. Collaborate with senior managers within EIT to resolve client problems.
- A degree in Information Systems Management or a business related discipline
- Knowledge of various business applications such as SAP and others
- At least 10 years in Systems Consulting, Business requirement definition, Solution architect and R&D. Experience of working in the MENA region would be a big plus.
- Significant exposure to and experience within the real estate/retail sector is a core requirement for the role
- Solid understanding of the potential of all available business applications.
- MS Office skills, MS project, MS VISIO.
- Exposure to different charting techniques.
- Exposure to different business processes models
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- A Logical mind
- Good communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Training and coaching skills
- Leadership & Organizational skills
- Management skills
- Soft skills to manage clients and vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability in given situations
- Innovative thinking
- Technical acumen
- Customer focus
- Team work
- Attention to detail