DQGP/BST/06/06- BUSINESS STRATEGIST
Our client, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with an increasing focus in printing and publishing, CD replication and food and beverage production, is recruiting to fill the position of: BUSINESS STRATEGIST. Candidate is required to possess a degree in business administration or any related discipline with a minimum of 10 years working in progressively senior roles in the strategy and planning functions within complex organizational environments, preferably in a manufacturing industry.
· Test business health and drive process change for efficiency in overall business processes.
· Knowledge of business best practices for strategy development, strategic planning, and business performance reporting.
· Responsible for overseeing tracking and execution of strategic goals against multi-year strategic plan.
· Responsible for development of annul business plans that link to the multi-year strategic plan.
· Reporting and business management as per regulatory and legal requirements including board and investor requirement, dividends and annual report.
· Responsible for business case development process and business case delivery for strategic initiatives.
· Management of strategy and liaison with shareholders and business analysts community.
· Give guidance and feedback to leadership team, especially with unique and first time assignments.
· Business metrics strategy planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel.
• Good business communication skills across multi-functional businesses.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to see the big picture, arrange business puzzles and must be multi disciplinary in skills and knowledge.
• Ability to synthesize business cases and analyze existing business challenges.
• Must be a transformational leader, team player, self driven, taking initiative, enthusiastic.
• Analytical for creative and innovative problem solving. Flexible, ability to work independently.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV to email@example.com stating the Job title and code as the subject of the mail.