- Provide support in eliciting requirements for strategy through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, case study, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed functional requirements (Business Requirements Document).
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Work with the BSS to define concepts to users and under direction of departmental managers.
- Provide necessary support to the BSS to drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative skills and where necessary make recommendations for business change.