Key Responsibilities (not all inclusive, nor exhaustive)
- Collate information inclusion in reports, documents and correspondence, to support the effective work of other staff.
- Respond to standard queries and provide timely and accurate guidance.
- Process and manage routine administrative and financial tasks in various functional areas, to contribute to the effective and timely management of resources.
- Manage and maintain records and databases, to ensure information is organised and readily available for staff.
- Maintain relationship with a range of individuals through provision of business support to assist in information sharing and service delivery to staff.
- Prof-read reports, documentation, correspondence, etc; making changes in line with established guidelines where appropriate.
- Contribute to improvement of business procedures and process.
- Collect and perform basic analysis of data to contribute to quality business information management.
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues in performing their duties.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across functions
- Experience in coordinating the work of others and self and training and support others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Completion of Secondary School Education.
- A post graduate Certificate in the related functional area.
- A first Degree in Administration Management or related discipline desirable.
- Fluency (level C) in both oral and written communication in English.
- Knowledge of Hausa and Kanuri local Language is desirable.