Key Responsibilities (not all inclusive, nor exhaustive)
- Gather information with clear direction to support the drafting of documents and preparing reports by other staff.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate services to clients.
- Support inventory management on ICT items.
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function
- Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff in order to support client to deliver their work.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate system.
- Provide guidance on routine business support methods and practices to junior colleagues to ensure services are delivered consistently and to the required standards.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of work routine and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Ability to offer guidance or basis on-the-job training to more junior staff.
- Fluency (leve C) in both written and oral communication in English language.
- Knowledge of Hausa and Kanuri local Languages is desirable.