To provide a comprehensive support service for users of systems implemented within the EK Group, by assisting the end-user community in using and utilising the systems efficiently. This includes providing online support to systems users, conducting classroom training for all levels of users, participating fully in the systems development life cycle and maintaining the online user manual.
•Co-ordinate the implementation of system upgrades, and ensure that specific developments and fault fixes of the user department concerned are working in conjunction with the upgrade.
•Provide inputs to BSG Manager and Controllers in monitoring new developments in functional areas; assess relevance for the Emirates Group and advise business areas of the changes. Communicate changes to the Emirates IT team. Escalate enhancements required to the relevant Business Project Managers in order for them to finalise.
•Prepare the User Requirement Document (URD) in co-ordination with the end users & IT. Ensure that the URD translates the business and system requirements as per the user needs. Perform first level feasibility analysis of change requests for the review of BSG Manager/ BSG Controller.
This is a temporary role for the duration of 1 year.
- University graduate (12+3)
- 2 years minimum experience in a relevant area
- Familiarity with HR procedures and practices
- Ability to deal and interact with all levels of the technical and/or user community in a friendly manner
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively to different user group's needs
- A good knowledge of HR systems.